This is a RnD project testing rigging and motion capture using an old model. First I captured my face with different motion capture tests with a GoPro camera and I marked the trackers on my face with a marker. After having chosen the shot and the exact sequence of motion capture, I did the tracking in PFTarck and then I passed the MoCap data to Maya and applied it to the rigging which I had created for this character. Due to technical limitations of the equipment and unsuitable light conditions, I took some extra time to refine the animation. This project presented additional technical challenges because I had to adapt an animation of a human bone structure to a character with a different morphology .To carry out this project I used: ZBrush, PfTarck, Maya, Arnold as render engine , and the final render was composed in Nuke .